Website suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Website suggestions

Post by Concordia Palenix on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:30 pm

Please post here any suggestions for improving the website.
This is your forum after all, so feel free to present ideas or report any bugs you find.
Concordia Palenix
General

View user profile http://draconicdungeon.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Website suggestions

Post by AeiruneMaldvey on Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:14 pm

Can we have a forum thread for character bio's? I don't know if you also want to set up a template for giving character information (Race, Profession (not necessarily Class if a character would be known as a smith for example), Birthyear, Birthplace, family/house/clan, etc.).
AeiruneMaldvey
Legate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Concordia Palenix on Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:50 pm

AeiruneMaldvey wrote:Can we have a forum thread for character bio's?  I don't know if you also want to set up a template for giving character information (Race, Profession (not necessarily Class if a character would be known as a smith for example), Birthyear, Birthplace, family/house/clan, etc.).
Good idea, check out the 'character stories' section of the forum as that might be a good place for these bios. Solid ideas for a template, maybe we can also include any talents and weaknesses. Perhaps a brief history too.

Also, welcome to the forums!
Concordia Palenix
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazoob Ulaak on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:45 am

I do have a suggestion. I think that we should appoint someone historian. And we should have a thread that talks about what happened at the recent RPs because I know a lot of people cant always make them, and then your lost at the next one xD it would be super beneficial to be able to red what happened. Plus it would help new comers a lot aswell.
Mazoob Ulaak
High Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damin Cyrod on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:07 am

Mazoob Ulaak wrote:I do have a suggestion. I think that we should appoint someone historian. And we should have a thread that talks about what happened at the recent RPs because I know a lot of people cant always make them, and then your lost at the next one xD it would be super beneficial to be able to red what happened. Plus it would help new comers a lot aswell.

I agree with what Mazoob has proposes.. we can have something like "The History" of how the Empire came to be and then something like "The Present" to discuss what is happening RP wise

Damin Cyrod
Emporer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damin Cyrod on Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:09 pm

We need to list rules primarily.

Damin Cyrod
Emporer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Concordia Palenix on Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:23 pm

Great suggestions!

I think the only one with full knowledge of the Empire's history would be the Emporer himself. So I might leave that to him.

However, in relation to rules I believe some of they points would include:

1. Uniform
2. Conduct
3. Address the issue of ERP
4. Recruitment

In addition, we should put up some guidelines for role-play. We have role players from varying experience levels and I would like us to help our newer members as much as possible.
Concordia Palenix
General

Back to top Go down

Post by AeiruneMaldvey on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:43 pm

Concordia Palenix wrote:Great suggestions!

I think the only one with full knowledge of the Empire's history would be the Emporer himself. So I might leave that to him.

However, in relation to rules I believe some of they points would include:

1. Uniform
2. Conduct
3. Address the issue of ERP
4. Recruitment

In addition, we should put up some guidelines for role-play. We have role players from varying experience levels and I would like us to help our newer members as much as possible.

Guilds I have been part of in the past, especially the heavy RP ones, have usually had a probationary period where the group can observe and the person can ask questions and get acquainted with the guild as well. That might help with getting people time to get use to the Empire and its customs.
AeiruneMaldvey
Legate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazoob Ulaak on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:06 pm

I think itd be cool to have a most wanted thread, or something of that narure. You can write people wanted by the empire. You could also write Jaeha, even though we cant touch you, and yiu coyld write next to his name do not engage or somethibg like that
Mazoob Ulaak
High Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top